[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20230401.1

isaacyu1@isaacyu1.com isaacyu1 at isaacyu1.com
Sun Apr 2 04:05:05 UTC 2023

Hi Greg,

How about this:
I change the rstudio-cherry-blossom link to:
https://github.com/quarto-dev/quarto/archive/23d8720/rstudio-cherry-blossom.zip

I also changed the MD5SUM of the zip file accordingly.

My changes to my own SlackBuild are available at the following link:
https://github.com/isaackwy/slackbuilds-15.0/commit/25db4fe8977027e7833053013c6db1228058bf57

Please note that I derived the SlackBuild from the Arch Linux AUR PKGBUILD.
I didn't know that the AUR PKGBUILD skipped checking checksums (in its case, SHA256SUM rather than MD5SUM):
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=rstudio-desktop

- Isaac