[Slackbuilds-users] Scripts for grab

Fellype fellype at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:23:18 UTC 2023

Hi guys,

Em qui., 6 de abr. de 2023 às 12:53, Benjamin Trigona-Harany <
slackbuilds at jaxartes.net> escreveu:

> I stopped maintaining my builds a couple of years ago. Feel free to take
> them over.  Best, Ben
>

> Maybe I've missed some past email in the list...  Benjamin Trigona-Harany
is not maintaining his build scripts anymore. So, they are up for grab but
he is still listed as maintainer of the scripts listed below.
I'll not take any of them because none is in my "profile" (sorry!!).
If someone has plans to take over gis/OTB, please, test it against the
muParser v2.3.4 (build script attached). I'm planning to update muParser,
but OTB is the only dependee that does not build with the new version.

Regards,
Fellype

academic/ITK
academic/Shark