[Slackbuilds-users] games/snes9x requires portaudio?

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Tue Apr 18 04:22:14 UTC 2023

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023, Erich Ritz wrote:

> I think snes9x now requires portaudio.  Here is a portion of my log without portaudio installed:

OK, it doesn't actually require portaudio, but it defaults to building
with it and doesn't autodetect when it's missing. I can't see any
possible use for portaudio with snes9x on Linux (it might be useful on
other platforms)... but I went ahead and made it autodetect, disable
if not found.

My git branch: https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?h=urchlay&id=b6be393d0d2fd0935a6f28e8b68d82a61ff04196

Thanks for the bug report, BTW. I dunno how that got past me...