[Slackbuilds-users] Some abandoned SlackBuilds

Konrad J Hambrick kjhambrick at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 13:11:52 UTC 2023

All --

I have successfully built rabbitmq-server-3.11.13 and rabbitmq-c-0.13.0

All I had to do was bump the versions in the .info and .SlackBuild files
and make minor adjustments to the files copied to /usr/doc/

However, rabbitmq-server-3.11.13 and rabbitmq-c-0.13.0
require erlang-otp-25.3 and elixir-1.14.4 to build.

The erlang-otp and elixr SlackBuilds are maintained by Ryan S. Northrup (
copied here ).

The rabbitmq-server.SlackBuild is ( was ) maintained by Andre Barboza (
copied here )

And then ejabberd depends on erlang-otp which is maintained by Alexander
Verbovetsky ( also copied here ).

Are there any issues with the erlang-otp and elixr updates ?

I have just started testing rabbitmq-server and the rabbitmq-c library and
won't finish for a week or two, given my home and work duties.

I can provide my unmanicured SlackBuilds if they would be helpful but I
wanted to check before going down a Rabbit Hole ( pun intended :)

Thanks.

-- kjh