[Slackbuilds-users] Mojolicious slackbuild

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Mon Apr 24 05:37:30 UTC 2023

On Sun, 23 Apr 2023, Kevin Bryant wrote:

> Hello all,
> The perl-Mojolicious slackbuild is kind of old, and I've emailed the
> maintainer a few times to perhaps update it without any response. Are
> they listening to this list?

FWIW, the maintainer (Andreas Guldstrand) hasn't been active on SBo in
several years. Last activity from the git log:

commit 430be129a69575eeaf2177f63cc9c012704eed1b
Author: Andreas Guldstrand <andreas.guldstrand at gmail.com>
Date:   Sat Apr 27 15:56:10 2019 +0200

     system/sbotools: Updated for version 2.7.

That was 4 years ago.

If you've sent email and not gotten a response after a week or two,
feel free to take over the build. Unless Andreas Guldstrand sees this
message and responds...