[Slackbuilds-users] Microsoft fonts

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:52:50 UTC 2023

hi,

there's a license.rtf file in the Windows 11 ISO, which I uploaded
with the slackbuild:
https://github.com/slackalaxy/misc/tree/master/preliminary/microsoft-fonts-win11

That script is pretty much inspired by what Arch linux does:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ttf-ms-win11-auto

I even played with httpdirfs to mount the ISO remotely, but decided it
would be too much...

about the Office ones, I need to search.

-petar