[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20231202.1

fourtysixandtwo fourtysixandtwo at sliderr.net
Sun Dec 3 16:06:45 UTC 2023

Do you have a specific problem you are encountering that leads you to
that question?

The quick answer without knowing more information:

Of those listed only python3-mesonpy requires the PYTHONPATH line and
has it to use the newer meson installed by python3-meson-opt.  Any
other slackbuilds that require python3-mesonpy, of which there are
currently three, also need that PYTHONPATH line.  Or....any other
slackbuilds requiring a python3-*-opt slackbuild at build time need
that line.

Cheers