[Slackbuilds-users] amavisd-new dependencies

David Wells - Alfavinil S.A. dwells at alfavinil.com
Thu Dec 14 20:41:35 UTC 2023

Hi!

The package amavisd-new doesn't have it's dependencies listed in it's
info file but they are listed in a README.SBo file. It would be much
easier to install using slpkg if the dependencies where listed
correctly. Also the dependencies list is outdated since re2c, and
probably others that don't come to my mind right now, is still listed
and this is now an official slackware package. I can offer to modify the
info file as a contribution.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Dave.