[Slackbuilds-users] I'm back to maintaining SlackBuilds (Merry Christmas everyone!)

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Tue Dec 26 11:16:38 UTC 2023

On Mon, 25 Dec 2023, Isaac Yu via SlackBuilds-users wrote:

> - Qtile:
> I will not be updating qtile.

I have a small request for qtile: the README doesn't actually say what
the heck it is. "Qtile is simple, small, and extensible. It's easy to
write your own layouts, widgets, and built-in commands", but what *is*
it? Looks like it's a window manager, maybe the README could say:

Qtile is a simple, small, extensible window manager for X and Wayland

...something like that. The slack-desc should also get the same
treatment.