[Slackbuilds-users] OpenOffice needs a maintainer

Bob Funk bobfunk11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:03:35 UTC 2023

I'm not interested in OpenOffice, but the libcloudproviders slackbuild is
also orphaned (and a few more of you do a maintainer search for
"orphaned").

I'm not sure what the adoption process is, but I'd take over maintaining
libcloudproviders if no one else wants to. It's a dep in some software I
use so I'd like to keep around.

Bob