[Slackbuilds-users] tailscale sbo

phalange at komputermatrix.com phalange at komputermatrix.com
Sun Feb 26 22:01:39 UTC 2023

SBo devs, I have a build for the tailscale binary that I maintain for
myself. Happy to maintain for SBo if there's interest.

The only issue I've encountered was automatically launching tailscaled
(daemon) from rc.local created an endless loop. I think because wifi was
not connected when tailscaled was started from rc.local, it couldn't
establish a connection. I left it so the user would have to start
tailscaled from a terminal. If there's a more elegant solution I'm open.

Anyway, the slackbuild is attached. It has my own tags on it.

-A