[Slackbuilds-users] Nextcloud glibc build error

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 21:33:32 UTC 2023

Hi phalange, happy new year to you too!

FWIW I just tried building nextcloud-desktop on a pristine installation of
slackware64-15.0 and on another pristine installation of
slackware64-current and in both cases the build went fine with no error
while linking that library providded by the samba package...
if you are using stable have you got by any chance applied all the updates
shipped for 15.0?
frankly I cannot think of anything else that might cause similar errors
besides partial updates or mixing packages with current...

Matteo