[Slackbuilds-users] Haruna : before upgrading to 0.10.0

marav marav8 at free.fr
Tue Jan 3 09:42:17 UTC 2023

Le 03/01/2023 à 09:43, B. Watson a écrit :

> On Tue, 3 Jan 2023, marav wrote:
>
>> The only difference between you & me, is that I run Slackware current
>> not
>> 15.0
>
> I wish you had said that in your original post. It would have saved me
> half an hour of testing on 15.0.
>
> Also... you're listed as maintainer of haruna. Does "I run current"
> mean you don't test haruna on 15.0?

Sorry for that

*Also... you're listed as maintainer of haruna. Does "I run current" **
**mean you don't test haruna on 15.0?
*Of course not. It works fine on 15.0
As I said, and for people like me who install some SB on Current, I just
want to make sure it works on Current too before I submit it.
It's not blocking. The 0.10.0 version has just been released, I have
until the next merge, at least, to see what it gives