[Slackbuilds-users] mkvtoolnix : FTBFS with latest ruby 3.2

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:21:16 UTC 2023

thanks for the patch, marav, I'll put it in the unofficial repository for
current if Ozan doesn't beat me with an update.

but consider that SBo supports only the latest Slackware stable so also
this kind of reports are actually a bit OT: if you want to keep report them
in this mailing list be careful to specify always that they apply only to
current (so that people that may want to skip them could), otherwise the
best place for them, IMHO, besides writing directly to the maintainers, is
the dedicated LQ topic.

Matteo