[Slackbuilds-users] po4a about to update

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Tue Jan 3 22:01:51 UTC 2023

Heads up, maintainers of bibletime, kicad-doc, and tilix:

https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?h=urchlay&id=12cdcc3be3ce058d393933b69fd81be59ea5d05d

I checked all the builds that depend on it:

https://slackbuilds.org/advsearch.php?stype=revdep&q=po4a

All of them build fine with the new po4a. It's only used for
translation, e.g. non-English documentation or man pages... since I
can't read anything but English, I can't say whether anything's wrong
with the non-English docs.

You guys might want to check this out in case I missed something in
my testing. If you don't feel like dorking around with git, you can
just get the new source from:

https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/releases/download/v0.69/po4a-0.69.tar.gz

...and run "VERSION=0.6.9 sh po4a.SlackBuild"