[Slackbuilds-users] Haruna : before update to 0.10.0

David david.jagu at disroot.org
Tue Jan 3 01:13:31 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I'm facing an issue with the last haruna (0.10.0)

So I prefer to share it with you guys before eventually submit the update

Here is the error when launched from the command line (relative path for
the file is not supported):

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
   what():  std::bad_alloc
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = haruna path = /usr/bin pid = 5882
KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/haruna /home/marav/Vidéos/Sans.titre.mkv

It also crashs here when launched via Dolphin

Can someone test it, to see if it's just me or not?

Thanks

Cheers