[Slackbuilds-users] Audacity issue

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:28:31 UTC 2023

Il giorno dom 15 gen 2023 alle ore 11:55 Dimitris Zlatanidis <
d.zlatanidis at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi to all,
> Is anyone who uses audacity and he has an issue with the track display
> area not updating? Unexpectedly it stopped refreshing. I uninstalled the
> package, the dependencies and all configs from my home directory, and I
> updated to 3.2.3 but still not working.
>
> Any suggest?

something similar happened here (blank waveform display): I rebuilt
everything (audacity and all the dependencies) on a full and up-to-date
slackware64-15.0 installation (a virtual machine) with no other third party
packages, and installing the new packages seems to have done the trick (now
waveforms display again).
while I was at it I also updated audacity to 3.2.3 in our git (thanks for
the heads-up!).
but I suspect (it's just a guess) that rebuilding wxWidgets was the
culprit...

Matteo