[Slackbuilds-users] Wrong version number for pending python3-setuptools-scm

Tonus tonus1 at free.fr
Sun Jan 15 22:27:09 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I wanted to warn that I let the last working python2 version number in
my python3 submission for setuptools-scm, python3-setuptools-scm.

When I tried to correct that, I couldn't remove the pending file because
another of my uploads (and a chain of others) is depending on it.
The real problem is this version will not suffice to build a more recent
submission (even if it's a simple version bump).

Is it possible for an admin to substitute the attached archive to the
uploaded one ?

--
Regards,

Tonus