[Slackbuilds-users] Previous version of Thunderbird

Luveh Keraph 1.41421 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:45:37 UTC 2023

Thanks. The only one I can find there is version 91.5.1 though - which is a
bit long in the tooth.  Fortunately, I have a laptop still running 102.4.1.
I therefore got the /usr/lib64/thunderbird and
/usr/lib64/thunderbird-102.4.1 directories from there and copied them to my
target system, overriding their counterparts (102.7.0 for the latter) in
this system, and everything works fine. Kludgy and dirty, but it works  -
and until such time that I can get a 102.4.1 Slackware package, or the
Mozilla people come up with a new version that fixes the problem, I'll limp
along with it.