[Slackbuilds-users] p7zip SlackBuild source is missing/404

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at slackbuilds.org
Fri Jan 27 11:24:10 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 26 January 2023 22:45:50 CET B. Watson wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2023, Bob Funk wrote:
> > Is it possible one of the admins can update the source, or, does someone
> > know an email that the maintainer will actually check?
>
> Done, in my git branch. Thanks for bringing it up here. No, I don't
> know why pprkut isn't responding to emails (he's not been active on
> IRC lately either).

Sorry guys, I got all the reports and I marked them all as important, but
finding time (and motivation) has really been a challenge lately :(
It's a work thing, and it's temporary, so I expect that around Q2 things will
settle down again and I'll have more time at my hands to pick these things up.

Grs,
Heinz