[Slackbuilds-users] Anybody else having problems with zoom in 15.0?

Konrad J Hambrick kjhambrick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:24:46 UTC 2023

On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 7:27 AM Luveh Keraph <1.41421 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a good point: I went through a similar exercise, with similar
> results, also motivated by wondering why the package used for putting
> together the Slackware one is retrieved from an obscure and apparently
> unofficial location.

Luveh --

It might be because there are no MD5SUMS for the Downloads on the Zoom Site
so maybe Ebben has been hosting a copy of the file on his site ?

Another thing I see is that for Arch and Manjoro the Zoom Linux Install
Site said to download the .tgz file.

There are no Options for Arch nor Manjoro Downloads anymore.

Maybe the tgz existed for Version 5.13.4.711 but no longer exists for
Version 5.13.5.431 ( ? guessing ? )

-- kjh