[Slackbuilds-users] office/when has [moved]

Jan Sucan jan at jansucan.com
Mon Jan 30 08:46:53 UTC 2023

On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 16:41:06 -0500 (EST)
"B. Watson" <urchlay at slackware.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Jan 2023, j+sbo-users at maschinengott.de wrote:
>
> > https://bitbucket.org/ben-crowell/when
> >
> > found via: https://github.com/bcrowell/
> >> Because of Microsoft's harmful activities in AI, I am moving my
> >> software
> > from github to https://bitbucket.org/ben-crowell/ .
>
> Good deal.
>
> However, it doesn't help with the SlackBuild: I don't see any release
> tarballs at bitbucket either, so the script and .info file still will
> have to be changed. Rather the maintainer do that, but I will do it
> eventually if we don't hear back from him...

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I will modify the SlackBuild to use the source
from Debian.

I discussed releasing tarballs at GitHub with the author of 'when' some
years ago. He was very open to it. I will try to contact him again.
Maybe we will be able to switch back to the original source.

Thanks,
Jan