[Slackbuilds-users] Build in search of a home

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Sat Jul 15 05:42:54 UTC 2023

Does anyone here use kitty, and want to take over maintenance of it?

I've just updated kitty-bin to the latest release, but the
build-from-source kitty build is still at 0.26.5. I'm unlikely to ever
update it, because google-go-lang is just too much of a moving target
for me to want to aim at... and because kitty-bin works OK anyway.

Furthermore... I just don't like kitty much. I prefer rxvt-unicode,
or plain old xterm.

Any takers?