[Slackbuilds-users] Building xournalpp v1.2.0

J j at lngn.net
Sun Jul 30 11:01:01 UTC 2023

 Hi Christiano,

Requiring lua 5.3 shouldn’t be a problem as sbo contains a package (lua53) that can co-exist with a regular lua install. I keep an install of lua53 on my systems without any noticeable problems with other packages and it may even satisfy deps for the lua packages you have the regular lua installed for.

Give it a shot with xournalpp!

— Jay