[Slackbuilds-users] Next week, I will no longer maintain and update SlackBuilds

Jay Lanagan j at lngn.net
Tue Jun 6 05:42:49 UTC 2023

There is actually quite a few of your slackbuilds that I depend on for
the nwg-shell project. I’d need to make a list but I would happily take
them over. I couldn’t possibly take over all 200+ having never used
many of them personally. But here’s ones that I’m interested in taking:

Python3-aiohttp
Python3-aiosignal
Python3-async-timeout
Python3-frozenlist
python3-multidict
python3-pluggy
python3-pytest
Python3-yarl

If any of these have been previously taken and I missed it, then of
course I'll concede on taking them. But any not claimed (I think I
removed them all from my list) I'd like.

Sorry to lose you to Debian, though truth be told, my main box is
running sid as of late. Bookworm is going to be an excellent Linux
release. Debian has a few things right over the slack world and the
amount of available software is second to none. I totally understand
the need for one to move on and free up the time spent doing such
things.

— Jay Lanagan