[Slackbuilds-users] Next week, I will no longer maintain and update SlackBuilds

J j at lngn.net
Wed Jun 7 14:17:44 UTC 2023

 Not a problem, as long as someone is taking care of them going forward, that’s all I’m concerned about as well. I must have missed your mail in the shuffle, but if you have dibs on them, by all means… ;)

I do believe issac stated he’d be pushing one last update this week though for things. If that is the case, my plan was to hold off until to following week if the dust has settled on who has what before I submit anything myself.

I don’t want to create a too many chefs in the kitchen scenario, so I figured I’d hold back (I’ve plenty of my own updates to process yet) but you are more than welcome to pluggy  &  pytest.

— Jay Lanagan