[Slackbuilds-users] wterm

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Tue Jun 13 22:19:35 UTC 2023

Does anyone here use wterm?

Its maintainer has been inactive for ~5 years (for all of his builds,
not just wterm). Upstream hasn't done a release, so we have the latest
version of wterm...

If you build it, you'll notice it doesn't actually build correctly:
the compile fails (but doesn't kill the script) and you end up with a
package consisting only of man pages and documentation.

It's trivial to fix. But, it's been broken since 15.0 released (about
a year and a half now) and nobody's complained.

Does anyone want this build? I can update it with my fixes and put
your name as maintainer in the .info file.