[Slackbuilds-users] Submission impossible ics.tar

Tonus tonus1 at free.fr
Wed Mar 1 17:24:50 UTC 2023

Hi,

Just noticed an earlier submission was faulty, missing a dep (already
submitted).
While I tried to remove, said not possible, while a dep of another
package (just submitted as wall).
So removed the last package (calcure), and tried to remove it dependency
(ics).
Not possible to remove ics, no more in database.
Not possible to add it back, says its still in pending.
A bug ?

I added Back calcure. The missing dep for ics is TatSu.

Let me know if I can do something to correct.

--
Regards,

Tonus