[Slackbuilds-users] tailscale sbo

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 23:58:33 UTC 2023

It's up to you on if you want to become a maintainer. It's open to anyone.

Just make sure you follow the guidelines and then submit the tarball to the
upload form. The admins will check it over and make sure it meets the
guidelines and builds. If so, then your program will show up on the next
public update, which is typically every weekend.

https://slackbuilds.org/guidelines/

Jeremy