[Slackbuilds-users] Rust question for python3-bcrypt

Erich Ritz erich.public at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 8 14:14:40 UTC 2023

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, March 8th, 2023 at 8:07 AM, Erich Ritz via SlackBuilds-users <slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> [...]

And I found it:

rust-info.sh.txt and rust64-info.sh.txt from here:
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/slackbuilds-using-crates-4175711422/

This thread has older versions of those scripts but more commentary:
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/are-there-plans-to-extend-the-templates-sbo-repository-4175706740/

Erich