[Slackbuilds-users] orphaned buildscripts

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Sat May 13 14:30:27 UTC 2023

Il 13/05/23 16:11, Giancarlo Dessì ha scritto:

> Il 13/05/23 07:15, Giancarlo Dessì ha scritto:
>> Il 13/05/23 03:02, KB_SBo ha scritto:
>>> All:
>>>
>>> While assisting a friend in getting some software compiled, he emailed
>>> the currently listed SBo maintainer:

>> The following are slackbuilds that I use. I can take them.
>>
>> academic/Shark
>> gis/OTB
>> gis/SFCGAL
>> libraries/libkml
>>

> I can take also   /gis/xplanet

Sorry, I got wrong in my previous posts because I've included some
packages already taken by KB_SBo

Fix my list, I'll take these:

gis/saga-gis
gis/SFCGAL
gis/xplanet
libraries/libkml

I reserve to take some more by the category gis or academic if remaining
orphaned

Giancarlo Dessì
https://www.giand.it

Slackware Linux... because it works!