[Slackbuilds-users] xvfb-run source is 404

Bob Funk bobfunk11 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:34:00 UTC 2023

Still no word back from the maintainer and the email gave up bouncing to a
nonexistent address. I'll get an updated build for xvfb-run submitted
tonight or tomorrow by the latest. Either way it'll be hitting the next
update cycle.

Unfortunately the rest of the list of slackbuilds that are potentially
un-maintained from Jan F Chadima are builds for things I don't use. I
prefer to maintain builds for software I actively use, or software that is
a dependency of something that I actively use.

Cheers,

Bob