[Slackbuilds-users] Building TeXLive 2023

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Tue May 23 16:59:14 UTC 2023

Texlive was a SlackBuild on 14.2, maybe you could start from this build and upgrade it to 2023 ?
Or you can also look at slackware's current sources, get the SlackBuild here, it builds a 2023 package, could be that it builds on a 15.0 box without further ado.
https://slackware.uk/slackware/slackware-current/source/t/texlive/

Yth.