[Slackbuilds-users] Building TeXLive 2023

Franzen slackbuilds at schoepfer.info
Sat May 27 10:16:53 UTC 2023

Hi,

my submission of texlive-docs 2023 was rejected, the sbo-maintainer said
it exits with:
tar: texmf-dist/doc/bibtex/apalike-ejor: Directory renamed before its
status could be extracted
tar: texmf-dist/doc/bibtex: Directory renamed before its status could be
extracted
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

I can not reproduce this, the build works here(ext4), i'm pretty sure
that there's nothing wrong with the buildscript or the source-tarball.
Maybe an obscure filesystem was used or whatever.

Could please someone on this list build the attached script, and report
back if it works or not,
it takes about 3.5Gb disk space to build the package.
That would be very helpful for me, as i currently see no other option
than submit it again and get rejected again.

Thanks,

Johannes