[Slackbuilds-users] Remove google-apputils

Matt Dinslage matthewdinslage at gmail.com
Thu May 25 00:23:33 UTC 2023

I maintain google-apputils and I was notified via email today that it
has problems with python3.  I only had submitted the package because it
was a dependency of protobuf which has been removed from the repo in
favor of protobuf3.  Also the project is now archived and is read-only.
As far as I can tell protobuf was the only thing that required it and
since that is gone I think we can safely remove this from the 15.0 repo.

https://github.com/google/google-apputils