[Slackbuilds-users] Rust crates: download issue

Tonus tonus1 at free.fr
Sun Oct 8 23:44:56 UTC 2023

Hi all,

First, thank you mister Carlson ! Twice !
I had some pain to get my navi.info builded using the script you kindly
provided to automatic generation of info files involving Rust crates.
Since I recalled your mail (below) at this list.

I have now some checksum errors while generating the info file but navi
seems to build and run fine.

Next problem : sbopkg wich is my main test tool complains navi could not
be found in /var/cache/sbopkg even if I copy the source tarball from
v2.22.1 to navi-2.22.1 even if after this failure, launching the
Slackbuild runs with no problem from
/var/lib/sbopkg/SBo/15.0/office/navi/

I can't figure why sbopkg is failing.

Could someone shed some light ?