[Slackbuilds-users] Rust crates: download issue

Tonus tonus1 at free.fr
Mon Oct 9 23:42:50 UTC 2023

On Mon, Oct 09, 2023 at 08:10:40PM +0900, K. Eugene Carlson wrote:
>I did manage to generate the info script and build the package without any
>md5 errors; the exact script I used for .info generation is attached.

These were sha256sum no md5sum.

>Tonus, I actually haven't had any previous reports about rust-info.sh
>throwing bad md5s. Sorry it didn't seem to work for you this time. If you
>can send a copy of the script you ran, I might be able to see what went
>wrong. The file I wound up with only had 302 lines, so extra crates might
>have something to do with it.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Gene

Thank you for your reply. Indeed your script ran without any problem.
The only difference I could get with the one I used were quotes around
HOMEPAGE and missing for MAINTAINER informations...

Package navi then builds fine and will be submited.

Sorry for the noise :\

--
Regards,

Tonus