[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20231014.1

fourtysixandtwo fourtysixandtwo at sliderr.net
Sun Oct 15 16:38:17 UTC 2023

Tried it on my build vm and saw the same thing.   python3-mesonpy is also
missing as a dep.

I was able to build scipy without openBLAS by adding cblas as a dep and
making the following change to the slackbuild.  (Everything needs to be
rebuilt without openBLAS):

-python3 -m build --wheel --no-isolation
+python3 -m build --wheel --no-isolation -Csetup-args="-Dblas=blas"
-Csetup-args="-Dlapack=lapack"