[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20231014.1

fourtysixandtwo fourtysixandtwo at sliderr.net
Sun Oct 15 23:45:28 UTC 2023

Me neither, I've just followed the information from the numpy slackbuild
and gone with OpenBLAS the majority of the time while testing my builds and
their dependees.

"It is highly recommended to install libraries implementing BLAS and
LAPACK before installing numpy. You may choose between:
   a) BLAS and LAPACK (reference but unoptimized and thus slow)
   b) OpenBLAS (optimized, provides LAPACK too)
   c) ATLAS and LAPACK (optimized), good to read README.ATLAS
All these are available on SlackBuilds.org."