[Slackbuilds-users] config files for speech-dispatcher

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Oct 27 17:36:01 UTC 2023

Hello Lockywolf,

have a look in these repositories:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/source/RHVoice/

Le 27/10/2023 à 14:42, Lockywolf a écrit :
> Hello, Slackbuilders
>
> I have submitted a build for a Text-To-Speech engine called RHVoice,
> which is expected to sound less robotic that espeak.
>
> I tested it, and it works, by itself. It is also shipping a libexec
> module for speech-dispatcher in
> usr/lib64/speech-dispatcher-modules/sd_rhvoice
>
> However, many other modules (in particular, espeak and festival), also
> ship configuration files in /etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/
>
> I don't know what to put there. Can someone suggest where to look?

have a look in these repositories:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/source/RHVoice/
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/source/speech-dispatcher/

Packages in http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/slint/
Voices' packages in
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/slint/voices/RHVoice/

I need to to some cleaning there and I use SLKBUILD's rather than SlackBuikd's
but you get the idea. I can help you more if need be, feel free to PM me.

You made me realize that I need to upgrade RHVoice...

Cheers,
Didier