[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20230902.1

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Sat Sep 2 16:36:48 UTC 2023

Il 02/09/23 14:12, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> in this batch, we incorporate some automations in github PR, thanks to
> aclemon's work
> (https://github.com/SlackBuildsOrg/slackbuilds/pull/3165). If someone
> pushed a PR, it will be automatically checked by sbolint by
> github-actions, so maintainer who submitted the PR will automatically
> get a notice if sbolint find some issues.

Hi Willy

I submitted a new slackbuild, lammps, for academic packages. It has been
rejected but I don't know for what reason: I checked all steps as
possible in different contexts, all issues seem solved and sbolint and
sbopkglint reported OK.

Surely some problems has been found but I cannot fix them if I don't
know which. Can you help me?

Thanks

Giancarlo Dessì
https://www.giand.it