[Slackbuilds-users] Problems building wezterm

Andrew Clemons andrew.clemons at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 01:14:54 UTC 2023

On 10/09/23 10:01, K. Eugene Carlson wrote:
> It isn't an sbopkg problem, for what it's worth.
>
> The build works with two small fixes:
>
> 1. Change the name of the "image" archive in the info file (remove the
> initial "fe06978")
> 2. Set LIBDIRSUFFIX

Thanks Eugene. I've added this to my branch. The submission had short
git shas which won't work consistently¹, but I mangled this one when
updating it. Sorry about that. I built this on i586 and it was fine, but
it took more than ten minutes, so I started working on the next
submission and did not actually come back and build it on x86_64 where I
would have seen it fail.

Thanks,

Andrew

¹ https://slackbuilds.org/GITHUB_URLs.txt