[Slackbuilds-users] Intent for python SlackBuilds with SLKCFLAGS and LIBDIRSUFFIX

fourtysixandtwo fourtysixandtwo at sliderr.net
Thu Sep 21 03:48:07 UTC 2023

I stick to the template as much as possible and think it's best just to
leave them there.  They are just NOTE's and can be ignored as such, or at
least I do.  It's more work to add or remove them and I like the
consistency.

I diff my builds against the template as another check (one without the
extra comments) and it's much easier to note what should change or be
unique to each build.

And like you mentioned, mass edits are much easier which I found out doing
the i486 -> i586 changes.

That's my $0.02