[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds depending on python3-numpy

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Fri Sep 29 13:52:41 UTC 2023

Il 28/09/23 01:31, Christoph Willing ha scritto:
> Following upgrade of Cython to 0.29.36, I'm able to go to a more
> recent version of python3-numpy. Since so many other SlackBuilds
> depend directly on python3-numpy (see list below), I've only updated
> from it 1.22.3 to 1.24.4 - hoping to minimise problems with
> SlackBuilds depending on it. I've done test builds of a few of them
> but I'm not in a position to build & test them all.
>
> Could all maintainers of SlackBuilds depending on python3-numpy please
> check the builds using the new python3-numpy with version 1.24.4
> please? Until SBo weekend updates, the new python3-numpy is available
> at
> https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/tree/development/python3-numpy?h=user/chris.willing/updates
>

> Thanks,
> chris

Hi, Chris

spglib and qgis are OK. Tested against python3-numpy update in
Slackware64 15.0. Qgis has been tested with the lastest stable release
(3.32.3) that is going to be update (not yet available in SBo, the
current is 3.32.2) but I think there are no problems with the current
version of the slackbuild.

Giancarlo Dessì
https://www.giand.it

Slackware Linux... because it works!