[Slackbuilds-users] new webkit2gtk{4.1}

Bob Funk bobfunk11 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 14:12:25 UTC 2023

I tested the 4.0 and 4.1 builds for webkit2gtk-2.42.1 from your webkit2gtk
branch this morning.

I'm seeing the same nvidia issue with yelp, epiphany, MiniBrowser, and
midori:

 (src/nv_gbm.c:99: GBM-DRV error (nv_gbm_bo_create):
> DRM_IOCTL_NVIDIA_GEM_ALLOC_NVKMS_MEMORY failed (ret=-1))

 The "WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1" workaround still works.

Looks like this specific issue wasn't fixed in the point release.

- Bob