[Slackbuilds-users] oidentd very outdated and won't be updated?

dchmelik at gmail.com dchmelik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 01:18:19 UTC 2024

I asked oidentd maintainer (Mario Preksavec, mario at slackware dot hr )
when there'll be a new version, as it's many versions/years behind
(about since Slackware 14.2 was new?) and he said he doesn't want to
maintain it.  I don't recall he told SlackBuilds.org (SBo) team or this
emailing list, and couldn't find record of that, so mentioning it.  I
use oidentd but don't make network utility SlackBuilds (I'm far from a
network expert) so if anyone else does, one might consider asking him
you can takeover oidentd?