[Slackbuilds-users] Call for Help

fourtysixandtwo fourtysixandtwo at sliderr.net
Sun Apr 28 23:22:59 UTC 2024

On Sun, Apr 28, 2024 at 2:25 PM KB_SBo <sbo at linuxgalaxy.org> wrote:
> Using python3-meson-opt works here. Although unshare said "file not
> found", no matter, I just turned off networking for the VM.  This also
> means device-tree-compiler is another hard dependency to provide libftd
> otherwise a bunch of emulators don't get built.

Sorry, copied that from another window where I had it wrong.  But I
always test my own slackbuilds with "unshare -n" after it was pointed
out to me as an issue....a bit easier than disabling networking on the
vm.

BRIDGE_HELPER_SETUID=yes SLIRP=yes unshare -n sh ./qemu.SlackBuild

Ahh, I was building this on my main install(for max speed) and already
had device-tree-compiler installed.