[Slackbuilds-users] zoom support for Slackware 14.2

Diniz Bortolotto diniz.bortolotto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:16:27 UTC 2024

I just made zoom 6.0.2 run on Slackware64 14.2 in Virtualbox.
To do that upgraded some packages like gcc*, glibc*, mesa, libdrm, etc.
I don't know the impact of those changes on a real machine and other
applications.
Below is a link to a bash script (AS IS) that I created to do those changes.
https://termbin.com/q0bb

Atenciosamente,

Diniz Bortolotto