[Slackbuilds-users] Call for Help

KB_SBo sbo at linuxgalaxy.org
Mon Apr 29 19:12:01 UTC 2024

On 4/27/24 17:37, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

> You missed Andrew's email
> it compiles but it requires networking access in order to download some
> sub projects or dependencies, while the CI engine tested it under
> assumption that it doesn't require networking access, unless we added
> hints on it :)

I pushed a qemu update to my branch "user/kingbeowulf/updates" and qemu
should now compile without network access with 2 new hard dependencies

device_tree_compiler  (for libftd)
python3-meson-opt     (for newer meson)

The others are "true" options and don't reach out to download.

Let me know if any additional fixes are required.

-KB