[Slackbuilds-users] virtualbox slackbuilds

Jim zsd+slackbuilds at jdvb.ca
Fri Feb 2 14:01:41 UTC 2024

All,

I recently started running the 6.6.12 kernel.  All (well, everything I use)
is working except virtualbox-kernel, which won't compile on that kernel.

Looking on the web, I see the particular problem I'm having has been fixed
in newer versions of virtualbox.  I see that aside from 6.1.55, there is
also 7.0.14.

I emailed the maintainer on Monday, but haven't heard back.  Maybe he's
away, and that's fine, but I was wondering if anyone has been in touch with
him recently.

Anyone?

                                Jim